Help Needed: Tips for EU / ACP Water Facility Proposal 1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars). 

Forum for discussion on analysis of internal and external sectoral context, situational and stakeholder analysis, analysis of donor funding priorities, understanding sector coverage levels and priority sectoral needs, sub-sector strategies, institutional assessments etc.

Help Needed: Tips for EU / ACP Water Facility Proposal

Postby Jock1965 » 24 Jan 2010 23:35

I've been asked to write a proposal for the up and coming EU ACP Water Facility opportunity for my organization. The problem is that I'm used to writing proposals for USAID, BPRM, and ECHO but this one looks like a whole different beast. I have to say I feel quite lost in the guidelines that go on for volumes. If anyone can share any previous 2004 EU ACP Water Facility proposals it would be interesting to get a feel for the layout and language. In addition of anyone has any tips on how to win one of these it would be appreciated.

1 Ratings (3.0 Stars out of 6.0) 1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars). 
24 Jan 2010 23:35

Jock1965

Re: Help Needed: Tips for EU / ACP Water Facility Proposal

Postby rkaupp » 25 Jan 2010 08:31

Hi,

I have that but in French only I'm afraid. If you can make use of French documentation feel free to send me a private message and I can share that.

Regards,
Rémi

1 Ratings (3.0 Stars out of 6.0) 1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars).1 Ratings (3.0 Stars). 
Rémi Kaupp
Homeless International
rkaupp

National Flag: Great Britain

Re: Help Needed: Tips for EU / ACP Water Facility Proposal

Postby MichaelHawkins » 25 Jan 2010 14:53

Jock. This may help you out - it's a lessons learned document for applicants to the last call that I dug off my hard drive. I'm certain that many of the lessons can be applied to this call. The ACP is very much about administrative compliance. You can have the greatest proposal but make a tiny mistake and you are automatically rejected. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Attachments
ACP Lessons Learned.pdf
(59.62 KiB) Downloaded 305 times
MichaelHawkins

National Flag: Uganda

Return to 6.5 Sector Policies, Strategies and Institutional Capacity Building